In response to the ever-changing dynamics related to the COVID-19 virus, YBGR has taken the following steps in order to minimize the risk of transmission and to keep those we serve, as well as our staff, safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, and we are grateful for your support of our mission: Caring People Preparing Youth for Life.
As of May 11th, 2020:
- Yellowstone Academy Day School services are closed until June 30th, 2020.
- Visitation with youth residing at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch will be limited to video or phone contacts. Please contact YBGR to arrange for free videoconferencing to be setup to visit with your youth.
- All non-emergency off-campus passes and appointments are cancelled until further notice. Medical passes will be approved on a case-by-case basis by our medical staff. Youth residing on campus have access to 24/7 nursing and medical care.
- All admissions will be screened for exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and admission may be delayed until such time that we are assured that others are not at risk.
- Wherever feasible, services will be provided by telehealth or in environments that reflect social distancing approaches to preventing infection.
- All staff have received updated information regarding how to prevent transmission and spread of COVID-19, and additional protocols, including staffing, cleaning and sanitation have been implemented.
- All staff have been provided masks and are required to wear them at all times working with children and where social-distancing guidelines cannot be maintained.
We will continue to work tirelessly to protect your child, as well as our dedicated staff.
Thank you for your understanding and partnership during this difficult time. Please refer to this website to receive future updates.
Mike Chavers – CEO