Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch – Community Based Services (YBGR-CBS) offers Outpatient Therapy services. Outpatient therapy is funded by Medicaid, Private Insurance, Healthy MT kids, and a sliding fee scale. Families are also welcome to pay out of pocket.
What’s the main goal?
The main goal of Outpatient Therapy is to assist the youth in improving their social, emotional, and behavioral wellbeing and to keep at risk youth in their primary setting. The outpatient therapist can go to the youth’s school, home, or in a confidential community setting to provide therapy in order to be least disruptive to the youth’s schedule.
What are the benefits of Outpatient Therapy?
- Youth are provided a comprehensive mental health clinical assessment to help guide their treatment needs.
- Youth are provided individual, group, and/or family therapy.
- Scheduling is coordinated with the youth’s parent/guardian to meet the needs of the youth and his/her family. This can be done at the youth’s school, home, or in a confidential community setting.
- YBGR staff provide therapeutic crisis de-escalation to youth and families on their caseload.
- YBGR staff provide individualized quality service, support, and encouragement to the youth on the caseload.