Become a superhero!
We need your help! Montana has one of the highest rates of kids in foster care and there is great shortage of foster homes. Consider being a foster parent and become a superhero to a child in need!
Yellowstone’s skilled staff members provide therapeutic foster care families with the following services:
• Evaluation and assessment
• Individualized treatment plans
• Educational planning
• Training and development
• Monthly therapeutic support groups
• Respite care
• Access to 24-hour on-call crisis intervention
• Stipends to assist in providing care for the children
Those interested in becoming therapeutic foster care parents must engage in the following activities:
• Successfully complete a background check
• Participate in a series of home visits and interviews
• Complete 33 hours of training before initial licensure
• Complete 30 hours of training for annual relicensure
• Attend monthly meetings, which consist of training and support group activities
Please call 406-222-6490 for more information on how to become a foster parent.